Real Estate Investments
Real estate investments can be very profitable, but also confusing, complex and seemingly out of reach.
We are not an improvised group hurriedly put together to capitalize on present market conditions. We have been investing ourselves for over 15 years, and we have already gone through good times… and bad times. We offer our clients our expertise, extensive network of connections, and knowledge of the market to guide them step by step through the investment process.
A few lessons learned over the years:
· Make a profitable purchase and don’t speculate with future appreciation. It might never come.
· Property prices take a while to go up and also to go down, it does not happen overnight.
· Investment opportunities abound, in any market and in any economic condition. Don’t rush and do your homework. And always use common sense.
· Not all investments are suitable for all investors.
· Make sure you have a team in place: broker, property manager, insurance agent, tax advisor (at least). A property purchased at a bargain of a price can no longer be a good investment if it’s empty for several months, or with a tenant that trashes your property, or if you are not adequately advised as to how you can minimize tax implications.
·Always ask for references and do business with people you trust.
We have a team in place that will assist you throughout the investment process, with different packages to suit your needs. We will be happy to assist you.
For our current offerings, please contact us.